The Moritz Promise
So often, it seems like businesses just aren’t on your side—and when you’re buying a used car, that can seem even more true. At our West Fort Worth Kia dealership, we want to buck the trend and give you an experience that leaves you feeling secure in your purchase. That’s why we’re proud to offer the Moritz Promise. Our promise to you guarantees that you will never have to worry about the powertrain in any used vehicle under 10 years and 100,000 miles that you purchase from us. As long as you own your vehicle, its engine and transmission will be covered!
What Else Makes the Moritz Promise Special?
- Available on all eligible used vehicles under 10 years and 100,000 miles
- Coverage begins immediately and runs for as long as you own the vehicle
- Available optional protection specifically designed to “wrap around” this exclusive coverage
- Covers all internally lubricated parts within the engine and transmission (excludes seals and gaskets)
Engine and transmission parts covered under the Moritz Promise include:
- Engine: Cylinder block and cylinder head and all internally lubricated parts, turbocharger, supercharger, harmonic balancer, timing gear, chain and belt, timing cover intake and exhaust manifolds, valve covers, oil pan and engine mounts
- Transmission: Transmission case and all internally lubricated parts, torque converter, flywheel / flex plate, vacuum modulator, and transmission mounts.
No Dealer Markup
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle in the Benbrook or Arlington area, you may have wondered why prices at dealerships are often higher than the suggested starting price on the manufacturer’s website. Production slowdowns, the automotive chip shortage, and other factors have led to high demand, low supply, and higher prices.
Are All Dealerships Charging Over MSRP?
With car prices rising and inventories dwindling across the nation, most buyers are simply hoping for a fair price. Unfortunately, many dealerships choose to inflate prices above MSRP in order to turn a bigger profit. So, are all dealerships charging over MSRP? Most are, but not all! At Moritz Kia Fort Worth, we’re proud to be in the minority of dealerships that don’t charge over MSRP. In fact, selling cars with no dealer markup is part of the Moritz Promise!
Explore Lease and Finance Deals at Moritz Kia Fort Worth
Not only do we sell our vehicles with no dealer markup, but we also offer rotating selections of new vehicle specials and pre-owned vehicle specials. Plus, you can rest assured that our service technicians can provide your car with the attentive service it needs to drive smoothly for years to come. Contact us to learn more today!